Hi Folks,

If you're a librarian or acquisition professional responsible for buying
films and aren't subscribed to Videonews, you should be!

I've had a mini-flurry of independent filmmakers (and a even an new EDU
distributor!) reach out inquiring about posting to Videolib vs. Videonews.
In exchange for their good faith effort to not send unsolicited
ads/announcements to Videolib, I am generally encouraging all of us who buy
films to check out new releases promoted by a variety of distributors and
filmmakers on Videonews.

To subscribe to Videonews:

Thanks for reading!
Gisele

Gisèle Tanasse

Head, Media Resources Center

150 Moffitt Library #6000
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
PH: 510-642-8197
BCAL: nerdpo...@berkeley.edu
NOTE: PART TIME SCHEDULE Monday-Thurs 8AM-2PM