Greetings everyone

I have a faculty member who is positive he once watched a production of José
Rodríguez Méndez's "Teresa de Ávila" on VHS at Centro de Documentación Teatral
in Spain. Unfortunately, searching their catalog today for this item returns
zero results and he is anxious to find another copy to use in class. I've come
up empty handed, perhaps someone on this list will have better luck finding it?

-lisa H.

Head Music and Media Librarian
Tulane University
504.314.7822