Of possible interest. I don't recall seeing this survey posted to Videolib.
It's a quick 10 questions.

From: lita-l-requ...@lists.ala.org<mailto:lita-l-requ...@lists.ala.org>
[mailto:lita-l-requ...@lists.ala.org] On Behalf Of Beth Ellen Dibeler
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:13 AM
Subject: RE: [lita-l] Innovative survey on acquiring streaming videos for your
academic library

You are invited to participate in a new library technology innovation streaming
videos survey. All participants will receive a copy of the survey results and
infographic prior to their public release.

Access to survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/surveyseries_streamingvideo_librarians

Survey Description:
With recent developments in the collection of video lectures in libraries, now
is the time for librarians to share insight on their experiences for
implementation and integration. This survey aims to gather information about
libraries and streaming video collections.

As streaming videos have had an increase in interest and discussion, it has
become a regular feature in our Library Technology Profile
Series<http://www.igi-global.com/newsroom/archive/igi-global-introduces-library-technology/2411/>
 as well as a core topic during the Charleston Conference Library Technology
Innovation<http://sched.co/4Snq> presentation. By gathering parallel
information from librarians and faculty members, we hope to share expectations
and best practices in this evolving field.

Feel free to share the survey with interested colleagues. Thank you for your
participation!

--
Beth Ellen Dibeler, Account Manager, eResources
IGI Global

To maximize your use of LITA-L or to unsubscribe, see
http://www.ala.org/lita/involve/email