Where is the firestorm? I guess no response means librarians agree with the
ruling. As an educational producer, the fact that there was no transformative
use is scary. However, the fact the judge put added wait on the affect on
market value and GSU only used excerpts is a little reassuring. If a judge
found streaming a whole educational program was fair, I think it would be the
beginning of the end of our industry.

Ironically the next post by Maureen questions if a whole short film can be
digitized and put online. You know where I stand on the issue.
Regards,
Bob

Robert A. Norris
Managing Director