Hi Jennifer!

Kristin Cooney here from ro*co films. While it doesn’t specifically focus on
the use of therapy dogs, one of our most popular titles, Escape Fire: The Fight
to Rescue American Healthcare, does include a very compelling and informative
section on how the military is employing some alternative treatments for
soldiers experiencing PTSD (like acupuncture, meditation, group therapy). The
film was a Sundance Film Festival award winner, and is pretty amazing!

With our new streaming platform, Film Platform, your faculty member would have
the ability to bookmark and share the specific sections of the film that focus
on the military (which would probably be about 30-45 minutes in total).

Here’s a link to the film page on Film Platform, where you can learn more,
watch a trailer, etc! You will see the military section featured in the
trailer, but if you (or your faculty member) would like to preview the full
film, I’d be happy to send a preview link!

http://filmplatform.net/product/escape-fire/

Our A-La-Carte pricing for a single title streaming licensing is as follows:

1 Year Streaming license: $225
3 Year Streaming license: $375

I hope this is helpful, and please let me know of any questions!

Best,

Kristin

kristin cooney
managing director | ro*co films educational

80 liberty ship way, suite 8 | sausalito, ca 94965
tel. 415.332.6471 x204 | fax 415.332.6798

kris...@rocofilms.com | www.rocoeducational.com

  www.filmplatform.net  | Now offering online access to ro*co films for your
entire campus. Ask me about it!