From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah E. McCleskey
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 9:59 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] streaming vendors for...

Usually when I get requests for Sony stuff, it’s available on amazon for rental
or purchase.

Film Movement has Antonia’s Line with DSL
http://www.filmmovement.com/libraries/index.asp?MerchandiseID=490

Frozen River is SPC, and you can rent on amazon for $2.99.

Leviathan also SPC but not available for rental on amazon. You can see it by
adding a STARZ subscription through amazon for $8.99/month (or purchase on
amazon for $13.99). Also there is a free 7-day trial option available for STARZ
on amazon…

HTH,

Sarah