Please join us for the 38th National Media Market & Conference this October in
Fabulous Baltimore...

Keynote Address and Grand Opening Night Event

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Keynote Address: Eric Schwartz

6:00 pm - Edinburgh Hall

Eric Schwartz is a partner in the entertainment law firm of Mitchell Silberberg
& Knupp L.L.P. He served in the U.S. Copyright Office from 1988-1994, as a
senior policy attorney and as Acting General Counsel (1994). His current
practice is focused on domestic and international copyright law, counseling
clients on new technology and traditional rights and ownership issues, as well
as providing counsel on transactional and litigation matters. His clients run
the gamut from major motion picture producers, record labels, videogame, book
and music publishing clients, to individual authors, documentarians, artists
and photographers. Mr. Schwarz has a long-standing interest in film and
recording preservation issues. He helped to found and is a Board Member of the
National Film Preservation Foundation.

After the Keynote Address we are featuring a grand opening night reception.
This is an opportunity for networking and socializing in the elegant setting of
the historic Edinburgh Hall at the Embassy Suites Inner Harbor.

Meet the Experts and Learn Industry Trends

We have a fabulous line-up of professional development sessions to cover many
areas of academic film acquisitions and usage. We have also added additional
sessions to cover more topics. We understand quality professional development
is imperative for a complete NMM experience and we have gone to great lengths
to offer nationally renowned experts to lead our sessions. Please check out our
website with the updated professional development schedule.

See Fabulous Baltimore With Us

We have planned fun events on Tuesday & Wednesday, 10/25th & 26th. Tuesday
night events include local craft beers at the great Alewife Baltimore. We also
have a karaoke night offering at a local pub for the crooners of the group. On
Wednesday night we have a particularly fun evening planned with an in-house
room crawl. Travel between 6 rooms, each featuring fare from a different
locale. Also on Wednesday night we will have the National Media Market
Hospitality Suite open for socializing as well.

The venue for the 38th National Media Market is the beautiful, historic Embassy
Suites Inner Harbor. This fabulous hotel is a renovated historic Masonic Temple
right in the center of the Inner Harbor District.

Please visit our website at http://www.nmm.net for additional information and
schedule updates. And of course you can call or email anytime for info and
answers.

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore.

Lisa Daniels Wall
Executive Director
National Media Market
113 Pensacola Ave.