Hello,

We have another job opportunity at the University of Tennessee Libraries -
Online Learning Librarian.  Please pass this along to anyone interested.
Please excuse the cross posting.

We are looking for a creative and collaborative person to create an excellent
online learning experience for students, staff, faculty, and community using
the University of Tennessee Libraries. In collaboration with Library colleagues
and campus partners, the Online Learning Librarian will provide leadership and
vision in the development and assessment of online learning experiences and
instructional materials. This person will supervise a dedicated instructional
designer.

For more information about this opportunity -
https://www.lib.utk.edu/employment/online-learning-librarian/

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested.  Thank you!

Thank you!
Steven

Steven Milewski
Assistant Professor
Social Work & Digital Media Technologies Librarian
Learning, Research & Engagement | University Libraries
University of Tennessee | Knoxville
865 – 974 – 2647
smile...@utk.edu
Steven