Chris Lewis, Jane Hutchison, and I have been working on a database of video
titles for which we have conducted searches for duplication under Section 108.

We presented the project at ALA in Orlando last month, and will be presenting
on the project at the National Media Market in October.

The database is openly available for others to view now.
http://section108video.com

We envision this as a crowd-sourced database, and are looking for a couple
participants to beta test.  Preferably we would like to invite in someone who
has already conducted searches and would be willing to enter their data into
the database, or someone who is ready to start and would use the database as
their record keeping.

There are still a few details to be worked out on the db, so beta testers will
really benefit the project.

If you are interested in participating please contact me directly (not on the
list) and we will go from there.

Thank you.

deg farrelly
Media Librarian