I'd had the same thought. My other thought was this film (Homeland), which I haven't seen in awhile, but does contain several land-rights stories about Native Americans:

http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/hland.html

Bullfrog has quite a few films on Native Americans, and the patron might have some luck browsing their offerings as well:

http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/nativeamericans.html

Best,

--

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.