Jessica…your depth of knowledge is invaluable….Thank you!

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 3:00 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] SEA AROUND US [PPR]

There may or may not be a company still called RKO ( the actress Dina Merril
basically bought the name) but it has nothing to do with films produced by RKO.
The majority of the RKO library is in fact owned by WB but post 48 titles can
be messy.

It does sound like WB is the owner if that is the case than Swank can license
it like they can other studio titles but studios basically never SELL films
with PPR.

Good luck

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Mcnevins, Christine