Does anyone have experience with this provider?  We'd like to use the streamed
Halsted Street USA film for classroom viewing.  Their rights page says to ask
for permission for classroom use but the contact page doesn't seem to work.  My
question, however,  is whether or not we are within our educational fair use
rights to stream the film anyway.  It does grant home viewing rights.

Alan Bogage
Senior Director - Library, Media, & Distance Learning
Carroll Community College
1601 Washington Rd.
Westminster, MD  21157
410-386-8339
www.carrollcc.edu/library

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in this
message may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please reply to the sender and permanently delete all copies of the
message. Thank you.