I would be wary of "Polish" film distributors as the ones I know in the US
don't really have rights though some of them have legal imports. I can't
imagine any have exhibition rights. I think Kino -Lorber has some "newish"
ones and some older ones. Janus probably has the best classics selection.

Good luck