At one point (about 10 years ago), the ALA RUSA or another ILL group made a
list of the media restrictions for ILL lending with institutional
purchasing.  If you are on an ILL list, you may be able to get this list.

And, sometimes you sign a use licence agreement.  We put notes for these
within the notes field, VCU use only.

Here at VCU, we have also reviewed upcoming ILL requests to insure there is
no conflict with classroom bookings.

Nell Chenault
VCU Libraries.