Hey,

This seems like the good time to discuss something I was thinking about.
Since OpenCL/CUDA is our main focus, wouldn't it be a good idea to provide
the ability to link our routines against some CBLAS library? I think that
most people are ready to compile/install for example OpenBlas for when they
have no OpenCL/CUDA environment on their machine. I could add this to my
todo-list. I myself use OpenBlas a lot, OpenMP is not the main focus of
ViennaCL for now, and making it the main focus would be redundant with a
lot of libraries which do an awesome job at this already.

Philippe