Hi Toby,

 >> in the past few days we worked here in Vienna on setting up an automated
>> nightly build system based on CTest and CDash. It isn't fully completed
>> yet, but it already starts to pay off:
>>    http://jwein2.iue.tuwien.ac.at:50000/CDash/index.php?project=ViennaCL
>
> Would it be possible to integrate PyViennaCL here?

Sure. Just let me know how to run the tests. Also, it may be worth to
finally move PyViennaCL to its own repository, e.g.
  viennacl/pyviennacl-dev
to increase visibility.

> Also, I'm intending to have a release before the 20th (the Ubuntu
> archive freeze is around then, and it would be nice to have a package in
> 14.04).

Great. I'll reserve ample of time over the weekend, let's get this done!

Best regards,
Karli

PS: I know I'm late, but still: Happy Birthday :-)