Hi all,

The time has finally (almost) come. I'd like to make a 1.0.0 release
tomorrow (or rather, later today), but first of all, there are three
things I'd like to happen.

Firstly, I need to move pyviennacl into its own repository under
viennacl-dev on GitHub. I don't know how to do that, but I'm sure it's
easy (and I can find out). Do I have the relevant permissions? I think I
do, but I am not sure.

Secondly, it would be nice to have the PyViennaCL documentation
accessible from a sub-site of the main ViennaCL web pages. Is that
possible to arrange?

Thirdly, it would be good to have some Ubuntu packages available. I can
take care of that -- I'll just put them in the PPA as I have done
before. I'm also hoping to get a package into Ubuntu 14.04 proper, but
first of all, I need to update the viennacl package. The archive freeze
happens on the 20th, but if it doesn't all get done in time, there will
always be the PPA..

Right. I'm finally off to bed.

Best,

Toby