Hi Matthew,

thanks for your interest. The original project idea description can be
found here:
http://www.iue.tuwien.ac.at/cse/index.php/gsoc/2014/ideas/169-viennacl-benchmark-gui.html

Namik, I think it would be a great start if you take your GSoC project
proposal and publish it as a blog entry over the weekend? :-) Feel free
to streamline it a bit, take out the personal information part, etc.

Best regards,
Karli