Hi,

 > Have you heard of this Google project :
> https://code.google.com/p/cppclean/
> For some reason it no longer contains code and has been forked on
> https://github.com/myint/cppclean

I've once run the ViennaCL codebase against cppcheck
(http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/), which is somewhat similar, though
not overlapping.

> The features currently implemented: (...)
 >
> Needless to say that this could be useful for us. I've heard that it
> reported a few false-positives, but if we're incremental enough we
> should catch these easily enough.

Any tool which can point as at potential problems is worth using.
Valgrind is great in that sense.

> I'll soon merge significant changes to the codebase (better integration
> of the kernel generator, {matrix, vector}.hpp split up, etc), but
> perhaps it could be a good idea to have a round of cleanup after that.
> Including an uniformization of the codestyle.

Ok, I'll postpone my updates until you have merged your changes,
otherwise it will make our lives unnecessary complicated. Do you have
any estimates on when this will be the case?

Best regards,
Karli