Hey all,

Philippe Tillet <phil.til...@gmail.com>
writes:
> I would be curious to know what remains to be done, apart from all the
> auto-tuning stuff.

For me, it's mostly residual documentation, at this point, but I've
noticed a memory leak and a couple of segfaults that occur in rare
cases, which will need to be looked at, too. I'll keep working on all
this, but because of the new academic year, my pace has also slowed
down.

Cheers,

Toby

>> Gentlemen,
>>
>> Things seem to have gone silent for the last three weeks.  So, I decided
>> to ask how things are going and if you needed any help testing the upcoming
>> release.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Matt

Toby St Clere Smithe