Toby St Clere Smithe <m...@tsmithe.net>
writes:
> The segfault happens when calling (in ocl/context.hpp):
>
> 443       err = clGetProgramBuildInfo(temp, devices_[0].id(),
> CL_PROGRAM_BUILD_LOG, 0, NULL, &ret_val_size);

Oh, and the segfault happens in nVidia's OpenCL when it calls strlen
somewhere..

Oh, wait.. Apparently my nvidia module was still loaded, so I take back
the beignet comment (the system defaults to nvidia if it's available;
what I thought was beignet was therefore not..).

And reloading the nvidia module seems to solve this for nvidia, too.

Very strange.

But the matrix_operations problems still remain!