Hi Toby,

 >> could you please provide a short update on your anticipated PyViennaCL
>> 1.1.0 release? I'd like to know whether I should go ahead with promoting
>> ViennaCL 1.6.1 plus the GUI, or whether it's worth waiting a few (less
>> than 7) more days for PyViennaCL.
>
> I'm sorry, I've been quite snowed under recently. I won't have any time
> this weekend, but I might be able to snatch some next week, and things
> should lighten up a little thereafter. You should probably go ahead with
> ViennaCL + GUI for now. In the worst case, PyViennaCL 1.1.0 will be a
> Christmas present to the numerical world..

Ok, thanks for the update. Looks like the best path is to go ahead with
the advertising now...

I've been holding back the GUI a little in the hope that sourceforge
staff will change the Unix name to 'viennaclbench' as requested, but it
seems like this has become a random process which might get fixed any
time - or never... :-(

Best regards,
Karli