On Monday 06 September 2004 09:37 am, Nien Lam wrote:
> > liscence
>
> Kho^ng pha?i de^~ a'p du.ng la('m

http://www.geocities.com/mk_azeem/liscence.html:

Terms and Conditions of use

It has been noticed that the book is being printed without the starting pages.
This method of printing is strongly discouraged. It is your moral and ethical
duty to pay due respect to my hard-work done just for you and promotion of
open-source technology. This book costed me the separation between me and my
wife and the end of my happy part of life. So I don't want people to just cut
away parts of this book just because they don't like a specific part or
because they don't need the starting pages. ALL pages of this book, from page
one till the last page, ARE PART OF THIS BOOK, and should all be retained in
contact at one place, in one binding. You are free to use it for your work.
You are free to use the text within this book to use in your own work as long
as you keep the name of the original author (myself) with it.

If you agree to these terms, then you are welcome to download it and print it.
Else you can go back to the place from where you came.

Muhammad Kamran Azeem

Select any one option :

Alright I understand and accept the terms and conditions
I don't like the way you talk and give a damn to what you say

m k h _ s g n