Subject: vi.opensuse wiki
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:03:46 +0200
From: Martin Lasarsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Phan send me your emails, it's about the vi wiki. Are someone of you
interested to be the new maintainer? It's not that much work, and you can
also do it together to split the work. If not it would be very nice if you
know somebody else who might want to do it.

If you are interested, just send me a mail, thanks!

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
Phone: +49 911 74053 181     Mobile: +49 179 206 74 74
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.opensuse.org