-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BarCamp Saigon Registration
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:52:59 +0700
From: "Kevin Miller Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Larry Nguyen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "AD Marshall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Stephane Masse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Vinh H.Nguyen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Guys:

Can you pass this BarCamp Saigon information around?  I hope that we can
have several FOSS sessions of your own.  Please sign up yourselves, it
should be an interesting conference.  More information below:

If you have not done so, please register for the first BarCamp
Saigon<http://www.barcampsaigon.org/>event. The event will be held on
November 15th at
RMIT <http://www.rmit.edu.vn/> in Phu My Hung, located about 15-20 minutes
outside of Saigon.

You can register at this URI: http://www.barcampsaigon.org/?page_id=37

You can register for sessions at this URI:
http://www.barcampsaigon.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=2008_sessions

Looking forward to seeing most of you at BarCamp Saigon.

Kevin Miller, Jr.
Blog: http://SaigonNezumi.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: kevmille
Location: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
Mobile: +84.90.910.9933

Vscapeone - www.vscapeone.com
VinaConsulting - www.vina-consulting.com