Well, whether it is scrum is just a specific way of doing
lean/incremental development.

If we on monthly basis plan what features to implement for the next
release and then visualize (e.g. using a burn down chart) continually
how many features are ready, then we have a joint "directional" core
which could be helpful.

The monthly planning sessions could then choose from at "product
backlog", i.e. a list of nifty features that we desire. Everybody can
put stuff in the backlog, but on a montly basis we decide which features
to take next.

-- Jakob

Martin Geisler skrev:
> Jakob Illeborg Pagter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> A monthly scrum I hear you say ;) We just need a burn down chart and we
>> are all set...
>
> Yeah, something like that. Actually I know nothing about scrum, I just
> read about having a "release train" in the Hg book:
>
>   http://hgbook.red-bean.com/hgbookch6.html#x10-1170006.2.6

Mvh. Jakob I. Pagter

--
Jakob Illeborg Pagter, ph.d., CISSP
Innovationschef, Center for it-sikkerhed

Alexandra Instituttet A/S
Åbogade 34
DK-8200 Århus N

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: +45 8942 5631
mobile: +45 2165 1093
fax: +45 7027 7013
web: www.alexandra.dk + www.sikkerhed.alexandra.dk

PGP-id: 0x8D000F31
Fingerprint: 1F44 7CD2 EF58 0F87 1FCF 208E E326 3208 8D00 0F31