Hello everybody,

I have just pushed out a bunch of changes which implement (some of) the
actively secure multiplication we have been discussing. You will find
ActiveRuntime.mul here:

  http://hg.viff.dk/viff/file/e6cc20a96ac2/viff/runtime.py#l968

double_share_random here:

  http://hg.viff.dk/viff/file/e6cc20a96ac2/viff/runtime.py#l1014

and generate_triples here:

  http://hg.viff.dk/viff/file/e6cc20a96ac2/viff/runtime.py#l1053

I tried running benchmark using only my own computer, and there it takes
about 12 ms pr multiplication or a little more than 10 times as much as
the normal passively secure multiplication.

This is not so strange -- I have skipped all the oppotunities for
preprocessing, everything is generated online (double sharings, triples,
matrix multiplication, etc...) But the protocol also lacks the
verifications needed to really make it secure, so I don't know how the
final results will look.

Please take a look at the TODO items in the source if you want to help!

--
Martin Geisler