Hi guys and girls!

I leave for a three month stay at IBM Zurich on June 1st and I think
we should do a VIFF 0.6 release before that.

Frist, if you have anything to add to the NEWS, then please do so.
Also, please send me any and all bug fixes you have lying around in
your repository clones.

Last time we did a release candidate. I don't know how much good that
did, so I think we can skip it this time, unless someone thinks it's
important. Just let me know.

As you might have seen, the documentation format has been changed to
use Sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org/). It is not yet online on the
website -- we still need to integrate the stuff under viff.dk/doc.
Help is very welcome here!

The Sphinx generated HTML can be viewed, and searched(!), offline, so
I think we should include it in the releases. But where to put it and
where to put the epydoc API docs? How should the zipfile/tarball look
like when unpacked?

If we can figure these things out during the weekend, then I will aim
for putting out VIFF 0.6 on *Wednesday 28th* (next week). So I need
your patches before that date!

--
Martin Geisler