Mikkel Krøigård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> The idea would be to avoid flooding this list with patches which I
>> suspect many of you wont bother reading anyway. I will then
>> integrate patches posted on viff-patches after we have worked out
>> any problems in them -- I think some amount of code review is
>> important and it should be done by more people than just me.
>
> I think this is a very good idea. The ones of us who have already
> worked on the code should probably be on the new mailing lists, and
> people who are not looking at the code anyway don't really need to
> see all the patches.

Yeah, that's the idea. Now we just need some patches :-)

To further improve the communication I have started using IRC and I'm
hanging out in #viff on irc.freenode.net when I'm online.

I have not used IRC much, but I see how other projects benefit from
having a quicker and more direct form of communication than emails. So
feel free to join me!

--
Martin Geisler