On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think NaCl gets paged into my
>> brain tomorrow. I'll see if I can get the shared library support
>> done.

See the patch set at
http://imperialviolet.org/binary/nacl-20080714-agl-20080904.tar.bz2

That contains patches for several curve25519 implementations, shared
library building and the python bindings. To build the python bindings
(which are in bindings/python) first install the libnacl.so into
/usr/lib, the include files into /usr/include/nacl then:

% bash generate.sh
% python setup.py build

There may be ELF visibility issues with some of the code that I'm not
building here (like the curve25519/athlon code). If you don't find
libnacl.so in build/$(hostname)/lib/$abi-pic then email me your
build/$(hostname)/log.

Cheers

AGL

--