Martin Geisler wrote:

I would go for PyGTK, which has a Twisted integration available:

http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/choosing-reactor.html#auto11

This is important in order to be able to run both the network and
graphical event loops.

(...)
I talked about this with Tomas Toft just the other day, so maybe he
can contribute more to the pseudo-code :-)

There were a slightly tricky issue with the synchronization of program
counters that we had to think about, but now I don't remember the
details. But I know that Tomas has a photo of our blackboard... :-)
Thanks, then PyGTK it is! ;-)

I don't know what you mean with the issue "synchronization of program counters", but as far as my simple GUI application goes, it just works. At least for now...

Another question related to GUI; say we have n players which all have some secret input. Is it possible to make a progress bar of how many inputs that is currently submitted? Or is this information unavailable?

Håvard