Thanks for your comments. Great to get feedback on the code.

If I've understood things correctly, then this gives us an actively
secure protocol for full threshold scenarios, right?

Yes! When the protocol is completed it is indeed true.

Maybe you should publish the patches as a tree on hg.viff.dk like Marcel
has done -- and then let me know when you're happy with it and want me
to pull it into the main tree.
How do I get such a nice tree?

This patchbomb contains partial implementation of the Orlandi runtime.

Wow, cool! I've just looked through the first couple of patches and even
though I had some style-complaints, I think this is great!
Let me know if you have comments for the other patches.

Janus Dam Nielsen

R&D SCIENTIST, PhD.
CENTRE FOR IT-SECURITY

THE ALEXANDRA INSTITUTE LTD.