Greetings all!

I'll probably be sorry for sharing this, because I'm certain that you'll all
immediate scurry to deplete the existing inventory, but I've found at least one
of the editions that Monica referred to, available online at the following:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.discantus.com/aca
talog/Cat_logo_online_M_sica_instrumental_Cuerda_pulsada_16.html&prev=/search%3F
q%3D%2522Editorial%2BAlpuerto%2522%2B%2522ramillete%2Bde%2Bflores%2522%26hl%3Den
%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff

For speakers ( and readers ) of Spanish, I would imagine that you could just go
to www.discantus.com and proceed from there.

Cheers!

Garry

P.S. Go ahead and buy up the copies! I'm sure I wouldn't have a clue on how to
order something from Spain ( if I had the money to do so ) :-)