From: bill kilpatrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 October 2007 22:03
To: 'Vihuela Net'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: dedillo

archiving (is that a word?) problems from your address
might be "spam" related.  it happened to me once and i
felt just awful about it (my italian server was to
blame ...)

in ralph maier's excellent article there's a quote in
translation from miguel de fuenllana which mentions
"... three ways [in] which [they] customarily are
played on this instrument, the vihuela."  only one -
dedillo - is elaborated.

please, what are the other two?

- bill

--- Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wayne has told me that the archive computer has
> decided it doesn't like
> me...and is refusing to archive my posts. I'm trying
> not to take this
> personally.
>
> BTW, Ralph Maier, he of the online article re
> dedillo (and excellent vihuela
> playing) has joined our list. Welcome, friend.
>
> Rob
>
> www.rmguitar.info

http://billkilpatrickhaiku.blogspot.com/

now.