Dear lute players and fans,

I would like to let you know that at the Summer School of Early Music in Prachatice we will have special course for 16th century lute music led by Ariel Abramovich, one of the most outstanding players and teachers for such kind of music.

As we arranged Ariel’s engagement very recently, we have still few free places in the course and offer them for 290 Euros. This fee includes accommodation (2 persons in double room), board, individual and ensemble lessons and a ticket to all concerts.

For information about the ocurse and application forms please go to

http://www.mybox.cz/kvapil/lssh/en/indexf-en.html.

Look forward to hear from you

Jan Kvapil