Dear Collective Wisdom

   I now have on my web page a study of Bartolotti similar to the one I
   have done on Foscarini.   You will find this at

       [1]www.monicahall.co.uk

   It includes an English translation of the prefaces to both his books
   with comments on how these relate to the way that the music is notated
   and a section dealing with his use of Lettere tagliate.

   The Introduction includes a few snipets of information about him which
   are not yet generally known.

   I hope some of you will enjoy reading it.

   Any comments or corrections will be gratefully received.