From: Stuart Walsh [mailto:s.wa...@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 7:11 AM
To: Monica Hall
Cc: Vihuelalist
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Baroque guitar duo (Merchi)

Monica Hall wrote:
Spelling has never been my strong point!

Monica
Good grief! I was pointing out my mis-spelling not yours!!!

Do you know anything that has been written about the Merchis? (Other
than Groves, Tyler and the SPES intro) Or any reason to think that a
publication that says it's by Giacomo Merchi rather than just M.Merchi,
should not be by Giacomo?

Stuart
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Walsh" <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>