   From: [1]Martyn Hodgson

   To: [2]Mjos & Larson ; [3]Monica Hall

   Cc: [4]Vihuelalist

   Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:58 PM

   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: [VIHUELA] Re: [VIHUELA] Haendel - Cantata
   Spagnuola

   When you say 'you don't write' I presume you mean you rather than a
   composer of the period.

   In any event, I'm not trying to ram home one view against any others:
   merely trying to point out that, despite wishful thinking by guitar
   players (me included!) there is a good case for another interpretation
   of the evidence....

   Martyn