I have already got a copy of it! The Biblioteca Arus is in Barcelona and Alfred Fernandez has actually recorded some of the pieces on a CD with the title "Ad hunc modum" .

This is the contents if anyone wants it.

13ff unnumbered.  Italian tablature with alfabeto

f.1-1v               1.   Grave muy despacio G sol re ut. C *

f1v-3v              2.   Allegro 12/8*

f.3v-4               3.   Tocata de [.danca] por la C D major 3

f.4-5                 4.   [Coriente?] Alegre D major C

5v-7v               5.   [Car.?] Diferencias. D major 3

f.8-9                 6.   Preludio C D major 3

f.9-9v               7.   Sigue la Passacalle  D major 3

f.10-11             8.   [..?] G sol ut  G minor  3

f.11-11v           9.   Grave G minor C*

f.12-12v           10.  Minuete F major 3

f.13                  Alfabeto chords +, A B and D and C not filled in.

*Played by Alfred Fernandez on LMG 2044

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mjos & Larson" <rockype...@earthlink.net>