----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: "Lutelist" <l...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Angelloe (Bartolotti?) -- cross post

A quick re-read of Webber's article - there is a reference to Whitelocke's chaplain and musical director in Sweden - Nathaniel Ingelo - who took some of Benjamin Roger's music to Sweden so it seems likely that "Angelloe" would be Ingelo rather than Bartolotti.

One day I may get to Oxford - the main reason for wanting to look at the mss. was to see if there is any indication that the guitar took part in the accompaniment - but there are only 24 hours in the day and a lot of other things to do in them.

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>