If anyone is still interested in this my article "Princess An's
   Lutebook and related English sources of music for the 5-course guitar"
   has now appeared in

   Consort - journal of the Dolmetsch Foundation, Vol. 66, Summer 2010.

Sounds interesting. does the article contain any of the music?

   You can get copies of this via their website -

   [1]www.dolmetsch.com .   I think you can get offprints of individual
   articles if you don't want the whole journal.

   Also I have added a lot more pieces to my Foscarini project - this now
   includes 60 pieces, most of them from books 3 & 4.

   This is on my page at [2]www.earlyguitar.ning.com

   Comments on the latter and suggestions for improvements very welcome.

   Hope to do the whole book in due course.

   As ever

A noble project!!

Stuart