Taco's message from the lute list.

Dear all,
A few weeks ago I happened to be in Antiqua in Quatemala. They have a
tiny museum containing old manuscrips and books which were printed in
16th and 17th century in quatemala. Among the books shown there were 4
books containing music and one manuscript where the description
mentioned that it was about vihuela tuning. 23 pages following were to
contain religious music. Of course it would have been nice if this
manuscript contains vihuela tablature, but the museum description
didn't mention this, although it looks like that the music was
intended to be played on vihuela. Unfortunately there was nobody
available to provide more information. I made 2 pictures of the pages
and will put them on a website this week. Anybody more info about this
book?
Taco