Nelson, Jocelyn wrote:
   Dear list,

   My university recently posted a series of videos on You Tube. If you
   follow this link, you'll see that I have three up there with 4-course
   renaissance guitar, including "La seraphine."

   [1]http://www.youtube.com/user/ECU#g/c/69CB3D225AB4DC20
   I'm glad to finally post something list members might enjoy, because
   I've enjoyed so many videos others on this list have posted.

   Best,
   Jocelyn

Just been looking at the videos. It's great to hear them played properly! I know all of the pieces very well (apart from "La seraphine") - having tried to play them on monstrosities like an adapted baritone uke, a child's guitar etc, but also the Lute society's hire instrument.

Stuart
   --
   Jocelyn Nelson, DMA
   Teaching Assistant Professor