My guitar is a very, very humble thing: it just doesn't make a great sound. Anyway, a while a go I had it tuned re-entrantly and made a simple recording of 3 easy pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4gsy_pBqyc

And I've now got the guitar with bourdons on fourth and fifth, and bourdon-out (as a lute) so the thumb hits the bass note first. And I've tired three simple pieces (that I had another go at, ages ago). These three pieces are from Selected Pieces from Jacob Kremberg edited by Rocky Mjos. (Good, sturdy tunes, Rocky!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCiRDLwo-jI

Bearing in mind this isn't a good instrument it still might be interesting how different the guitar sounds in these two contexts. Tuned to a low A, the guitar's lowest note is only a tone higher than the lowest note on a (six-course) lute in G.

Stuart