No octave strings on my guitar (for now, anyway).
   cud

   From: Monica Hall <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
   To: Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chr...@yahoo.com>
   Cc: Vihuelalist <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 9:43:03 AM
   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: Paracumbe
   Those of you who are familiar with Murcia's well known "Cumbees" will
   recognise the opening bars and one or two of the variations are similar
   as well.  Alejandro Vera seems to think it may be by Murcia - who would
   have been about 30 years old when the ms. was copied - but who knows?
   Anyway - it seems to work well with the re-entrant tuning (but did I
   detect a high octave string on the 3rd course?).  Otherwise very nice.
   Monica
   ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Despopoulos"
   <[1]despopoulos_chr...@yahoo.com>