Hi Stuart,

I enjoyed this (what I could; my internet's a little slow tonight); thanks
for posting.

Grove online has Rush as a "guitarist" and listed in the works section are
several works for "gui" which I take to mean as an abbreviation for
guitar. Also "Elegant Extracts for Guitar." Ronald R. Kidd wrote the
article.

Did they mistake the guittar for the guitar? (Pretty understandable, I
would say). Perhaps Rush himself spelled it as "guitar"?

I hadn't known of Rush before this. And thanks also for acquainting me
with this meaning of "folly." :  )
It's a beautiful scene.

Best,
Jocelyn