   From: "Nelson, Jocelyn" <nels...@ecu.edu>
   To: Vihuelalist <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 1:01:03 PM
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Early guitar image
   Dear List,
   Does this look like a 5-course baroque guitar to you? I'm wondering
   whether to use this as an illustration of an "early guitar" and perhaps
   be even more specific (5-course?), but I wanted to see what list
   members think.
   I need to use a public domain image.
   Here's the link:
   [1]http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7536315-love.php