Hi Monica,

   I don't have this; I might like to find a copy of this myself. World
   Cat says only Friborg and Riponne in Switzerland own it, if this is the
   same book. No mention of whether pages are missing.

   Are you in London? If so I hope you're safe. That goes for any other
   Londoners on the list. The news makes it look pretty dire.

   Best,

   Jocelyn

   Jocelyn Nelson, DMA
   Teaching Assistant Professor