I have been looking at the 'Cifras Selectas' a bit more. I think I came
   across some pieces also in the 'Resuman' and certainly some pieces from
   the 'Passacalles y Obras'. The Passacalles that are both in the 'Cifras
   Selectas' (1722?) and in the 'Passacalles y Obras' (1732) start off the
   same but go on to use different material. Just very quickly playing
   through the 'Cifras Selectas'  versions of the passacalles , I thought
   they were perhaps a bit more carefully made than the later(?) versions.
   Here is a shot at  La Azuzena Por La E.
   [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn0dKVUa2FY
   La Azuzena = kind of flower? I can't figure out the repeats. It's A+B 3
   times (A is 8 bars and B 16 bars) I played it AAB A'A'B' A''B'', for
   some reason or other.
   Stuart