Many thanks - that worked and surprisingly quickly too!

   Monica

   ----- Original Message -----

   From: [1]WALSH STUART

   To: [2]Monica Hall

   Cc: [3]Vihuelalist

   Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 10:32 AM

   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Prelude and untitled piece

     Monica
     You can download a pdf of it all. Click on telecharger (or
     'download' in the English version!) and you can choose between a pdf
     of the lot or a jpeg of a single page. Then you tick a box to say
     that you won't use it for commercial purposes (or something like
     that).
     Hans thought that the individual jpegs are much better quality than
     the pdf but I didnt really think so.
     Stuart